- Tamco is now in its 11th year of successful trading as an Air Conditioning specialist, and provide the full spectrum of services from Planned Maintenance of air conditioning and heating & ventilation systems, to design supply and installation of air conditioning systems.
The company philosophy is based upon establishing a reputation for providing quality, from response to an initial enquiry, design and selection of scheme and equipment to suit the projects needs, to a first class installation that we are happy to put our name too. We will always explain all of the client’s options including possible cost savings along with our recommendation as to the most appropriate system. This philosophy has seen us benefit from enjoying repeat orders.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the service that we provide to our clients and the level of service that we provide is what really sets us apart from our competition as we actually carry out the works to the high standards that we have set.
We are a REFCOM registered contractor and we comply with all legislation regarding the safe handling of refrigerants.
- We constantly explore all manufacturers of air conditioning equipment and analyse the equipment in terms of reliability, reputation and cost, presently we consider Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries & Daikin as being the most reliable equipment on the market. We regularly look at all air conditioning companies design and development and costs and discuss with other contractors whom we know use these products.
WHAT MAKES TAMCO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CONTRACTORS?
- We are a small but efficient company that understands that the success and growth of our company is dependent upon our reputation, thus we are prepared to go the extra mile.
- We do not charge clients call out charges we charge purely for the work that we execute.
- We always advise a client if we feel that a repair is not going to be economical.
- We are flexible and understand the importance of negotiating with clients.
- We are excellent at what we do.
- We are honest and reliable.
- All invoices are fully substantiated.
- We are pro-active and positive.
- Management regularly visit the sites to ensure the works are up to the high standard set.
- A full report is provided, detailing the condition of equipment,life expectancy and cost of replacement.